Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Saint (audio book)

Sometimes a great idea turns into a not-so-great reality. I thought buying an audio version of Ted Dekker's book, Saint,would be ideal for a multitasking fanatic like me. Wrong.

The first time I listened to the audio my mind began to wonder after about three minutes and I stopped hearing the words. The second attempt ended in frustration when I realized the book was in the middle of the second chapter and I had no idea what it was about. Finally, I decided to give the audio book the same attention I give to reading a book so I popped in the CD, settled back, and listened for several minutes before I fell asleep.

Although I can read a book for hours and hours, I quickly learned that listening to an audio book is not for me so I'll be reading this one in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment